The city of Clinton has a dedicated, hard-working labor force. We take pride in our roots of textile mills of decades past, and we look ahead to the future with manufacturing, automotive, and distribution facilities today. Our energetic workforce is a key driver in the success of Clinton and the surrounding Upstate South Carolina region.
In Clinton, a typical employee has also changed with the times. When you visit the facilities located here, you’ll find highly-advanced, high tech operations handled by a skilled workforce, proficient in robotics, engineering, and other expertise.
Engineering Workforce Numbers
Within a 120 mile radius of Clinton thousands of students complete work at various levels (Certificates, Associates, Bachelors, Masters, Doctors) each year. The following is a list colleges and universities with the largest numbers of students completing programs at that school annually.
- Clinton Drive Times | Drive Time Map
- Regional Degree Completions
- Engineering Degrees Awarded Within a 120 mile (June 1, 2016)
- School District 56 Workforce Power Point Presentation
- CU-ICAR (Clemson University International Center for Automotive Research
- Clemson University
- Piedmont Technical College
- Piedmont Tech – Center for Advanced Manufacturing